Pages

Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

I am more certain than ever of ...

Some people, women especially, hate getting older.

I'm kinda liking it. I don't like the effects it has on my hair, face and body but there is more to life than outward appearances.

That's one of the things I'm learning with old age.
I'll be 40 this year.

I like this one thing about aging: I am more certain than ever about a few things and am ok with not understanding everything.

Today I am reflecting on .... on... ... ... ...
...
...




crap!


that's the one part I hate!
Where the heck did my memory go?
I was sure of something just a minute ago and I wanted to tell you.




No seriously, this isn't a clever blog entry ... I really forgot what I was sure of.




Well, if this don't be the damndest thing...



when I remmber I will certainly add it.....