Pages

Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Monday - (w New Recipes!!)

I've missed cooking. So this week's menu includes lots of new recipes and time in the kitchen. You see, I like to cook when I have free time. It's my way of expressing my creativity. It also represents an un-hurried life. When I have time to try new recipes it's like I have time to explore new options, create them and (hopefully) savor them! So I have a few links below that were new recipes to our house! Some of them we may even add to the rotation!

SUNDAY - brunch
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Links, Bacon Cheese Pull Apart Bread & PotatoCakes

MONDAY - Swiss Baked Chicken with Crockpot Mashed Potatoes & Green Bean Casserole (we love, love this meal!)

TUESDAY-Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese
(it's Paula Dean's recipe y'all, so it's gottobe good!)

WEDNESDAY-leftovers

THURSDAY - Pizza Subs w Perfect French Fries  (seriously, these fries are perfect! and with the prep/fry time involved it is a recipe to make when you have time!)

FRIDAY - Tator Tot Casserole
(my hubby's fav-OH-rite! there are a ga-zillion ways to make this but my recipe is simple and super kid friendly)

SATURDAY
Pumpkin Doughnuts (again work but totally worth the effort!)

AND JUST BECAUSE:
Pioneer Woman Apple Pie (yum-o!) (this pie is a slice of heaven)

S'more Bars (my kids loved this. I adapted (as I do almost every recipe) because I only had about 5 regular size Hershey bars. But c'mon chocolate is chocolate, no?)

Cinnamon Roll Waffles (this recipe comes from a website blogger called "Lady Behind the Curtain" !! isn't that an awesome name! ha! I only have a Belgium waffle maker so we used 2 Grands at a time and spiraled them around each other so we had one HUGE cinnamon roll)



I'm always looking for new recipes! Please add yours or a link to yours in the comment section below! Happy cooking! xo Steph