Pages

Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

Tater Tot Casserole


Tater Tot Casserole
(my hubby's fav-OH-rite! there are a ga-zillion ways to make this but my recipe is simple and super kid friendly)

Bake tator tots according to package until super crispy.
Meanwhile fry up hamburger ((add onions if you like. I like))
Drain meat and add 1 can condensed cream of cheese soup and 1/2 can of milk and mix up with meat. When tots are done put in 9x9 greased dish and fill bottom but save some for the top.
Then layer meat/cheese mixture, cover in shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle remaining tots on the top.
Add extra cheese for extra goodness and heat through in the oven.
Then accept applause from your children.


FYI I love this with Ketchup but my kids love it with Ranch dressing aka STAPLES in our house!