Pages

Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Buttermilk Pancakes

image from www.pulsd.com
This is my mother-in-law's famous pancake recipe! I was a Bisquick girl myself until I married Aaron. It doesn't take long before you will prefer these pancakes over any other! On the mornings when we have pancakes for breakfast I will set out the electric griddle the night before and put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Then in the morning all I have to do is put in the eggs and buttermilk. Viola! Hot breakfast easy peasy!



2 C flour
2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
2 cups buttermilk

Mix dry ingredients. Add eggs and buttermilk. Mix very well. Let sit for a minute or two and pour big or tiny puddles onto a hot, non stick pan. Flip when the entire pancake is full of bubbles. Cook for another minute or two. Slap on some butter and syrup .... mmmm!


Would you like to have my blogs delivered directly into your email box? Enter your email address in the box & I'll hand deliver it myself.


Delivered by FeedBurner