Pages

Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Monday


Hello friends,

I don't know what your week looks like -
actually, I don't know what my week looks like.

With a day off for Martin Luther King it's a long weekend (again) at our house (yeah more time with the kids!)

I'm just trying to make it one day. at. a. time.

I have some new recipes to try this week.
I hope you enjoy them!

Easy Chicken Stir Fry Rice
Mini Taco Bowls & Macho Nachos
Frisco Melt's & French Fries
Taco Bell Copycat Crunch Wrap Supreme
Pasta (with a new white sauce), Spinach Salad & Garlic Bread
Baked Potato Soup
M&M Cookies
Also we are totally digging Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Banana Tortilla Roll ups
Makes a great after school snack!



I'm linking up with orgjunkie. She had the best Menu Plan Monday link up ever! With hundreds of links. Check it out!







Find all my tried & true, Tribe approved recipes on my Pinterest Board