Pages

Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Monday

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I'm a working mother of 5 who's family photo is in the dictionary next to 'OVERSCHEDULED'. This is really what we will eat this week.
All of the recipes I choose are easy, make-ahead &/or contain real food!

Maybe you'll be inspired to gather your family for a meal this week. Time at the table is precious.

Also, planning ahead keeps food costs down. Go ahead copy my menu, be inspired or cook for fun!

Sunday Brunch - Biscuits and Gravy, Quiche, Honey Bun Coffee Cake, Sausage links & Scrambled Eggs

Monday - Spaghetti Pizza Style
I used a large cookie sheet with sides. My kids like this when the "crust" is thinner.

Taco Tuesday



Wednesday - Crockpot Orange Chicken, Fried Rice & (if hubby will pick some up on his way home) Crab Rangoons from New China Buffett

Thursday - UnStuffed Shells with Garlic Bread
Make ahead! Gotta love that!

Friday - Pizza Bread
French bread, toasted, topped with ... yep, you guessed it,whatever you like on a pizza and boiled until your cheese looks like dairy heaven. But seriously, you have to try it with Ricotta Cheese and/or Provolone!

Saturday - free for all! games galore so leftovers, cereal or blue box mac and cheese



I love this site for recipe inspirations http://orgjunkie.com/2013/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-2813.html

Sharing is caring!