Pages

Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Monday

Menu Monday!
It's Monday.
THE Monday before school starts.
Before practice starts.
Before soccer games start.
Before work starts.
Before hubs returns to school.

This is how we survived last week and in the upcoming weeks I've preplanned 7 weeks of menus.

Lots of work now so little work later.



That's how I survive!


Sunday Brunch - Quiche, Cinnamon Roll Waffles & Melon

Monday - Chipotle Bowl with Chips & Salsa

Tuesday - Ham Sandwich & Fries

Wednesday - Fried Rice with Tereyaki Chicken

Thursday - Grilled Chicken Quesadillas

Friday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Cottage Cheese & Fruit

Saturday - Leftovers!

For more ideas follow me on Pinterest!

I love sharing recipes too, so feel free to leave me a link or suggestion in the comments below!

And as always ... thanks for visiting To Write a Better Story!








p.s. Like the idea of sharing menus? So does the orgjunkie Check out her awesome LinkUp