Pages

Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Monday



Happy Monday friends!

It is time to plan & organize my week & that means figuring out what's for dinner now so that during the traffic rush (otherwise known as after school) I won't fight with my pantry for inspiration.

This week is a unique week.
I needed to stretch my budget so shopping was light, but also we have an abundance of games and ... wait for it ... birthdays!!
3 birthdays in six days!!

I love birthdays!!

Here's how our week is shaping up so far. 

Sunday afternoon - Leftovers! Check out these master pieces I made:
With leftover taco meat I made Taco Soup
With leftover chicken I made Chicken Salad (with pecans and grapes)
With leftover sausage I made Egg Fritata

Wednesday - Ebay's birthday out we go!

Thursday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday
Take treats to work day: Halloween Snack Mix & (if there is time) Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Homecoming Tailgate food: Chili Cheese Dogs, Hot Chicken Dip (I substituted 1 can of cream of mushroom & cream of celery soups), Frito Peanut Butter Nachos

As always I link up with www.orgjunkie for Menu Plan Monday and you can always find my favorite go-to, tried & true recipes on my Pinterest Board marked For My Recipe Box!

Thanks friends and have a great week! xo Steph