Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Menu Monday


Here is the Sikorski Family Menu for the week! I am happy to share it with you! I hope that you are cooking for your family, especially since it is Fall! Why Fall you say? Because Fall has pumpkin and cider and apples in plenty. Aren't those just them most wonderful smells? I love baking in Autumn!
Happy Cooking!

oh yeah (a-hem!) be ye forewarned that I only photographed the sweets this week... reading this blog may encourage you to gain weight! sorry!

Sunday
Maple French Toast Bake
(I love breakfasts you can make the night before! Just pop it out the refrigerator 30 min before baking and viola! warm yummy food!)


Monday
Chili
(ok there's no super secret recipe here! I literally buy a packet of Chili seasoning and then I don't follow the directions. ha! It's a little ground beef, beans, onion, cans of diced tomatoes...in other words, my chili never tastes the same twice! However, one must always cook chili ahead of time to allow for maximum simmer factor and serve with shredded cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream)

Tuesday
Hamburgers and Roasted Red Potatoes

Wednesday
Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, corn (leftover from the summer!) and Hawiian rolls
(God himself must have baked the first sweet roll we call Hawiian bread ... it's divine!)

Thursday
Cheeseburger Joes & frozen bag of french fries with Cupcakes for Dessert
(had to go to a banquet so I made food that could go with me and leave some behind for the kids thus the Cheeseburger Joes. The cupcakes looked delicious although they were just a box mix. I learned from Rachel Ray that you can put a hunk of candy dredged in flour on top of the cake batter before you bake the cupcakes for a delicious surprise inside! Another great way to use that leftover Halloween Candy!)


Friday
Cheeseburger Roll Up and Pumpkin Pie cake
(I had plenty of meat left over from the banquet so I wrapped it up in a refrgerated pizza crust. I just added precooked bacon and more cheese!)

Saturday
Homemade Pizza & Candy Pizza
(I use knock-off Boboli crusts when I make homemade pizza. They are way easier than making your own dough and taste better then the refrigerated dough) I make a cheese for the kids, a sausage for everybody and a sausage/mushroom/onion for the hubs and I.)
p.s. cook extra sausage and save because if you have eggs on hand the meat and mushrooms make a yummy! omelet the next morning!
p.s.s. if you are an egg-cellent omelet maker, good for you! I'm not and therefore insist on using an omelet pan! I love it!


Extra! Extra Recipes ....


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
(photo before they were iced! they get even better folks!)












Sharing is Caring ...
forward if you enjoyed this blog!
or Subscribe by putting your email in the box below!
Thanks!




Delivered by FeedBurner