Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Menu Monday January 17 - 22

Menu Monday is back this week on To Write a Better Story.
This mid-January freeze we're experiencing has got me weary of:
the cold
static cling
winter skin
and sunsets that come too soon.

I guess I felt like mixing the menu up a bit. I've warned my family - I've done something I've never done before - every meal I'm preparing this week is a brand new recipe. 

Take that winter blues!
(I have no idea how new recipes corallates to me beating Old Man Winter, but there it is nonetheless.)

Here's what a working mother of 5 feeds her picky kids:



All of these recipes are pinned on my Pinterest Board (follow me @Steph_Sikorski) Please let me know if you try any of the recipes or share some of your family favorites with me. January is barely halfway done and apparently I'll take any form of creativity I can get in this bleak month. 
XO friends,
Stephanie
Also check out www.orgjunkie.com for a HUGE
Menu Monday linkup. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers