Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu Monday - 12/15

Menu  Monday!

It's the time in my week where I look at the calendar, take a deep breath, plot, plan and organize the Tribe. I can see we've 3 basketball games, 3 hair appointments, 2 dentist appointments and 2 potlucks to contribute to. And that's just the next 4 days. Wait till this weekend when it's gonna be all super cra-zeee. It is GrAdUaTiOn weekend for the husband o' mine! (more on that special occasion later!)

So it's not fancy this week.
You're not gonna be impressed.
But maybe, just maybe, if you can, you'll remember that even in the hectic weeks, creating space to gather the family around the table together is even more precious! 

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday - Pigs in a Blanket & french fries
Tuesday - Mozzarella Penne & Garlic Toast (Making it Ahead!)
Wednesday - Pot Roast with Roasted potatoes & carrots, Garlic biscuits & Freezer Corn (Crockpot)
Thursday - Ham & Cheesy Potato Casserole (Making it Ahead!)

Also:
Am making my son his 16th birthday cupcakes (now that his mouth is open again)
Ham & Cheese Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas are coming with me to the Office Breakfast
This awesome snack mix went to the Music Boosters Bake Sale

ah! Now - to plan the Christmas Baking!

And check out www.orgjunkie.com for her HUGE Menu Monday link-up!

Follow my Tribe-Approved recipes on my Pinterest.
Follow Stephanie Sikorski's board For My Recipe Box on Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers