Pages

Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Monday

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day. Here is what my Tribe is eating this week. Thankfully a lot of it is make ahead - at the very least I will spend my Labor Day prepping ahead. We have 2 soccer games, 1 football game, practice every night! and the best part ... the fair is in town so I imagine I'll be able to sneak in a funnel cake (or two, who am I kidding?!?)

A little planning goes a long way.


Here's what's on our table this week!

Mexican Monday - Deviating today to get the grill out one more time before summer comes to a close. Rib eyes, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked potatoes, corn off the cob, deviled eggs, coleslaw & homemade nutter butter cookies. (we always grill too much because we enjoy having the leftovers for lunch)

'Talian Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread

Chicken Wednesday - Chicken Supreme, creamy corn, mashed potatoes and biscuits

Mom's Choice Thursday - HayStacks (this isn't the exact recipe I use - I kinda just go with whatever I have on hand. Mostly, it's a pile on meal that my kids love because they can arrange it however they want!)

Pizza Friday - Pioneer Woman's Pizza Bread

Sandwich & Soup Saturday - Quesadilla with chips and cheese

Brunch Sunday - Buttermilk Pancakes and sausage links


be sure to check out orgjunkie.com she has the biggest Menu Plan Monday linkup I've seen yet!

all these recipes can be found on my Pinterest board too so check it out!