Pages

Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Monday

I work 2 nights this week & hubs has 2 games - to say I have some "challenges" this week when it comes to family meal time is, at best, a bit of an understatement. We may not be gathered around the table but everyone still needs to eat. So the challenge this week is having food on hand, that I don't have to slave in the kitchen to create on a budget ... a very tight budget. Can I do it? Well, I'm going to try. Here's what the Sikorski Tribe are having for dinner this week.

Sunday - Belgium Waffles & Biscuits and Gravy (weird combo - I know - but I didn't have enough of one or the other for all 7 of us so some had waffles some had biscuits)

Crockpot Taco Soup (I love soup on the weekends 'cuz it makes great lunches for a busy week like this!)
I also made these to munch on! Magic Cookie Bars.

Monday - hot dogs and macaroni and cheese
(I'm actually making it to go as we'll be on the bleachers from 4:00 till about 8:00)

Tuesday - Shredded Chicken Sandwiches with carrots and ranch

Wednesday - Chicken Cordon Blue with french fries (have you tried Rally's fries?!?) Yum! (on rushed nights I buy frozen chicken patties, cook 'em and top with ham and swiss cheese - serve on a bun, baby!)

Thursday - Cheeseburger Stromboli

Friday - Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings

for more awesome recipe ideas check out
The OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday


What are you cooking this week?