Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Writing a Book!

Last month I took the plunge and announced that this year I'll be writing a book.

Announcing that news makes it so .... so ... scary/official/permanent/vulnerable.

But I am a writer. I'm not going to be a writer. I don't hope to be a writer. I am a writer.

While the project is moving forward - ever be it so slowly - it is still "on the table" as my new friend and coauthor will say.

Because some details are still in the works I there's much I still can't say but what my friends & loved ones can know is this:

  • I was approached to help write a book
  • I was chosen based on my Practical Parenting column
  • My partner is a man of noble character & is a highly respected individual
  • Sometimes I can't fall asleep at night because all I can think about is the opening sequence of the story where the guys are gathered around the table and ....


I'll keep ya posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers