Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Need Your Best Parenting Tips/Tricks & Secrets


Calling all you street savvy parents -

I am looking for your input for an upcoming article I'm working on for my Practical Parenting column in the Monmouth Daily Review Atlas.

 I need your best tips/tricks/secrets on how to navigate the trenches of parenthood.
The funnier the better.
The more practical the better.

Lemme give you an example:

Whenever there is a volunteer sign up sheet be sure to add your name on any spot except for the TOP line ... unless, of course you WANT to be the person to organize the event. I once inadvertently signed up to be in charge of a kindergarten Christmas pageant because I didn't know the rule of the "First Name"

Comments welcome........

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers