Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

Practical Parenting Returns!

Wondering what to write about is not the difficulty, sifting through the thoughts, organizing them and sharing them with others is where it gets sticky.



I am pleased to announce on this Finance Friday edition of To Write a Better Story that I will be returning as a local guest columnist in Monmouth's Daily Review Atlas. The new editor contacted me and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Look for Practical Parenting to return in a week in Saturday's edition.

I had hoped that the opportunity might be a paid opportunity.
It is not.
And yet, I remain thrilled and hopeful.
I am plotting and planning
and dreaming of future topics
and am committed to giving it 110% effort despite it's lack of financial renumeration.

Because not everything that counts has dollar signs.
Most things of importance are unpurchase-able, aren't they?

Like experience.
Wisdom.
Knowledge.

I appreciate those who contacted the paper on my behalf. Some of you were relentless in your pursuit of my column and I can't thank you enough. It means the world to my heart!


Here's a few of my favorite Practical Parenting submissions from the last year:
Simply Living
Out of the Mouth of Babes
An INeffective Stink Eye

If you have any topics you'd like to suggest feel free to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers