Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Encouragement

Encouragement is a necessity in life.
A necessity.

We need it.
We crave it.

And in my opinion, we have a deficit of it.

Unfortunately most of us only offer encouragement when we feel
Happy.
Encouraged.
Joyful.
Secure.
Confident.

Which usually isn't very often.

So I have an idea. What if we gave encouragement not JUST when we feel like giving it but instead make a HABIT of offering it freely?

Would the world be a more pleasant place?
Would your community?
Would your home and children?

If we only give when we feel like it, I fear we will miss the best feeling of all.
When we give friendship when we really need friendship...
When we give encouragement when we really wish we could receive it ...
When we show love when we need love ...

You see, you receive in what you've given out.
I really believe that.
I've even witnessed it.

So please don't wait till the mood strikes to show some love and appreciation for your
Spouse
Son
Daughter
Cashier
Employee
Boss
Friend
Sister

Find someone, anyone and give them a free gift today - encouragement.

Have you ever experienced the power of encouragement? I'd love it if you shared your story in the comment section below.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers