Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday

February gave me an extra day...
March took an hour...
I'm a little weary about looking forward to April.

Time.
Keeps moving with or without me.

I'm not ready for Menu Monday today...
heck, I'm barely awake enough to slug back my morning cup of coffee.

Seriously, my eyes are burning right now.

But there is no rest for the weary.
I have no time for writing a menu this week (or last week, if you happened to notice).
I'll admit I'm a little behind on my obligations
(18 hours at the store this weekend and no Internet connection will do that to ya er, me!).

So thanks for visiting today but I got nothin' for ya.
Come back soon though, as I have plans to be incredibly efficient today.
Ha! "plans"

I'll close with this ... I dreamt last night that I was making a delivery for a friend. When I made the drop I met a doctor who asked "How I was doing" I said, "Fine except that I'm so tired all the time" the doctor proceeded to give me a brief examination. Her diagnosis? I needed more rest. So she put an oxygen mask on my face and told me to lay down. I did and fell asleep. In my dream.

What the heck does that mean? If you dream you sleep?
Do you get twice the rest?
Did I enter an extreme realm of sleep?
Do I need to leave work early and go home to take a nap?

I hope your season - whether busy like mine - or a time of peace, allows you to connect with your family. I may have no Menu Monday to inspire your cooking this week, but I can leave you wishes for time well spent together. Happy Monday readers! Thanks for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers