Pages

Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Monday



Felt good to get at the stove again
and cut stuff
and dice stuff
and broil meat.

Ah! When I have time to cook it's like my outlet for creativity.
I love it when I collect a recipe (Pinterest!! follow me!!), cook food and plate it up only to have my family be nourished and happy.
Ah, nurturing. I can't get away from it.
Anyway ... this is what was on our menu this week!




Monday
Jumbo Shells n Cheese w Best Ever Garlic Bread
(slice sweet bread and smoother with equal parts butter & mayo, sprinkle with garlic powder & italian seasoning and broil!)

Tuesday
Perfect Restaraunt Steak with Baked Potato and Spinach Salad
(FYI it was NOT the perfect steak. I'll stick to my Foreman Grill next time!)

Wednesday
YoYo your on your own

Thursday
Chicken Patty Cordon Blue Sandwiches with Macaroni and Cheese

Friday
Chili and Hot Dogs, Corn Bread & Chips
(Thank you KG as Brooks Beans DO make all the difference in the world!)

Saturday
Chicken Supreme, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole and Butter Corn
(my version: boneless chicken in pan, slap on a slice of swiss cheese, cover with cream of mushroom soup and top with 1 stick of butter melted and mixed with 1 box of Stove Top, bake 350 for 40 minutes)


gluttony in a pan right here folks!


Also! After searching high and low I found and made the most addicting snack ev-ah! Frito Nachos! (I added chocolate chips, DUH!)




*If you love to collect recipes and are tired of the same old boring stuff go visit organizedjunkie.com! I love all the link ups!


If you enjoy my blog would you please

 the love? Please and Thank You!