Pages

Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Monday

Oh, Menu Monday, how I've missed thee. The holidays and basketball seasons have overwhelmed my life with quick meals, missed meals and yes, Gasp!, drive thru happy meals. In fact, true story, I've been so absent from my local grocery store that when I did go through my favorite checkers line last Saturday she actually said, "how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" This is true because A.) you can't forget a grocery bill the size of mine too easily and B.) I shop frequently. So here it is. On a budget, semi-homemade meals that are easy to make and will keep your family happy and healthy! Enjoy!



Sunday Quiche and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Monday Bear Creek Soup Cheddar Broccoli with Sub Sandwiches

Tuesday Chicken Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli and Garlic Bread
(season chicken breast pieces in olive oil and saute till awesome. serve with a side of your favorite noodles cooked to al dente with Alfredo sauce)

Wednesday Pizza
(say anything you want about Wa-Mart but their pre-made HUGE pizza's for $7.99 are just the right size and price for my Tribe. I always pick a few up whenever I can)

Thursday Shredded Pork Sandwiches and french fries
(I used Pioneer Woman's recipe 'cept I only had Pepsi on hand. Still ... just as good!)
(Also, I used the leftovers as inspired by this awesome recipe! Thanks S.M. for the idea!)

Friday Macaroni and Cheese (for the kids) and Panini's for me!

Saturday Chili with tortilla chips, hot dogs and corn bread



I love linking up to this Menu Plan Monday every week! check her site

To Write a Better Story

In a world where there are more blogs than time to read I thank you for reading mine! Please share with a friend or subscribe by entering your email in the box!


Delivered by FeedBurner