Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year in Pictorial Review - 2011

2011 is coming to a close. It's done. It's over and you're older. Are you wiser? What were your high moments? What changed you? What lessons did you learn and who do you need to make amends with? As the year comes to a close may you reflect on all that you have. Why? Because the wealthiest man is the one who can count his blessings. Happy New Year!


January
Birthdays are so special to my heart - I love remembering & loving & celebrating the birth of my children.

February
A major snow storm kept us indoors for days. 
March
Aaron, the perpetual coach, is a fantastic father to our children.
April
The twins show off their pieces at the annual Art Fair. A perk of small town living.
May
A stolen bike was returned boosting our faith in prayer.
June
The love of my life sent me to Storyline Conference in Portland OR
July
My team, working for the team!
August
Really? Driving?! She's so awesome!
September
A fantastic Fall for Football.
October
Mother Daughter trip to England.
November
Transformative Moments on my Timeline.
December
Learning the real meaning of gift.
I wasn't the only one with this idea! Here's a lovely linkup for  lots of bloggers who also did a pictorial year in review!

To Write a Better Story

In a world where there are more blogs than time to read I thank you for reading mine! Please share with a friend or subscribe by entering your email in the box!


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful depiction of your year! It looks like you had some amazing family time and what great things your kids are doing. That March picture is just perfect, too.

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Smart Layers