Pages

Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Monday

It's Menu Monday and I have a choice to make. I can report to you a menu that will knock your socks off and impress you and your mother ... or I can be honest and say we are in a ridiculously busy season (ala Mommy has a new job).

So? We ate. Granted it was a lot more pre-made food than I'd like (sorry Jaime Oliver). Quick food. Food that Aaron can prepare in my absence. So you're not about to be impressed but it is what it is, isn't it!


Sunday
Cinnamon Rolls for brunch
YoYo (your on your own) all day
Cereal Sunday for dinner

Monday
Chicken Patty Cordon Blue with Blue Box Mac n Cheese
(frozen chicken pattys cooked & topped with slices of ham and swiss cheese)


Tuesday
Leftover Beef Stroganoff over buttered egg noodles
(I always buy more roast than we'll eat the first time and then save it for stroganoff. To make it you put combine cooked meat with a can of cream of celery soup and a can of mushroom (or onion soup) and warm through. Serve over noodles or toast or mashed potatoes. Whatever's your pleasure!)

Wednesday
Tenderloins with Sweet Potato Fries
(Frozen tenderloin pattys fried up and nasty oven sweet potato fries
why so many sandwiches you ask? because at last week's potluck I bought waaaay too many buns. Throw them out? Never! We use everything!)

Thursday
Pizza Hut

Friday
PF Changs
yep! from frozen food department.

Saturday
Steak Fajitas with Queso Blanco Dip and Chips
(ok this I cooked! I sliced peppers, onions and ribeyes, salt and peppered them and put them in a screamin hot cast iron skillet. easiest 12 minutes of my day!)









if you would like to have my blogs emailed directly enter your address in the box below! Thanks for reading!


Delivered by FeedBurner