Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Five Great Danes


Yesterday's article entitled I Swear It's Not Funny is about the fact that our kids who do what we do and say what we say. It was actually originally inspired by my BellyBean (in addition to her fake texting conversation she had with her twin sister).  Bell has had a burst of interest in writing lately and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm sure it has to do with all the time she sees me writing OR (and probably more likely) it's the face that as a 2nd grader her spelling and writing abilities are blossoming at an amazing rate! So cool right? Well Belly leaves half written papers all over the house. And I literally mean "ALL over the house!". I found this one the other day and it made me smile and feel blessed ... she's writing as I am writing. She is inferring that sharing stories in print is meaningful. I think it is and that's why I'm sharing it with you ...

The 5 Great Danes
By Isabel Sikorski (7 years)

Once there lived five Great Danes. Their names where Dan, Abby, Isabel and Aille. Aille saide there was a flood. Dan fell off the roof. Aille laughed crasy. There where at the roof of the White House. They played tag. Then Aille fell off the roof too. It was funny. I love playing tag because it is funny when people sip and fall. The Air Force got us and Aille and Dan. One of the dogs moved to Texas. I wish he came back. His name was Annied. His parents workered at Texas. He loves Texas. The other dogs lived in MOnmouth. Texas is one day to get there. Texas is very far away for Abby.



In a world where there are more blogs than time to read them I thank you for reading mine!
If you enjoyed it please share it or subscribe by entering your email below!



Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers