Pages

Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Monday

kitchencritic.co.us


Hey guys! I missed ya! How have you been? What have you been cooking? Are you into soups and pumpkin bars yet? I love fall! I went on a baking frenzy yesterday simply because I wanted my house to smell yummy! Isn't that insane? But the family got applesauce bread, pumpkin bread and apple crisp out of it so they're not complaining! Here's another Menu Monday aka pretty simple, definitely inexpensive recipes to feed a Tribe, er, family!
 Enjoy!

Monday
Sloppy Cheeseburgers & Fries
Sloppy Cheeseburgers are just like Sloppy Joes but without the tomato sauce. Instead use a can of condensed cheddar soup and a little milk. 
(fry extra ground beef for burritos later in the week to save time)

Tuesday
Grilled hot dogs/sausages, potato salad & chips
You can make potato salad or just pick some up at the deli counter! This meal is a snap!

Wednesday
Burritos

Thursday
BLT Sandwiches & leftover potato salad
(premade bacon is a time saver on nights when you need something quick!)

Friday
Angel Hair Pasta with (jar of spaghetti sauce for kids) garlic shrimp sauce (for grownups), salad & bread sticks

Saturday
Sweet n Sour Pork Stir Fry

Sunday Brunch
Ham egg n cheese biscuits, gravy & fresh fruit
I buy a can of refrigerated biscuits and add a slice of ham, a pile of scrambled eggs and a slice of cheese! My kids love it! I, however, love biscuits n gravy. I found premade gravy in the frozen section!




Have you tried any of the recipes I've listed or even a full menu? I'd love to hear back from you! Please leave a comment....


I also participate in Menu Plan Monday from this site! Great recipes from all over! Check it out!