Translate

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Storytellin Time!

BellyBean 2007
I am thrilled to be the guest storyteller at the Warren County Public Library today in their Children's Department for the Summer Reading Program!

Today's Theme: Bears

I collected all the bears I could find in my house. My children were alarmed as I raided their beds for their bears of all shapes and sizes! I did a lot of promising that the bears would be well taken care of by all the children who attend!

Can you believe I found over a dozen bears? I even have a classic Winnie the Pooh from my own childhood!

If you're local I hope you'll join in the fun today at 10 a.m.

Otherwise, I expect to get back to a more regular blogging schedule after this weekend!

Hope you all are doing well and remember .... live your life today well and deliberate. Whether you are in midst of summer routines and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or....

you're working like a slave at your job ....

make it count. Make all of it count! Be present in every moment. Embrace the love and fun and be strong through the tough times. When it is all added up in the end you'll will want to have written a great story with you life.

Your life is happening today!

Go live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers