Pages

Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Take me Out to the ballgame!

While some stand and stretch at the 7th inning to sing this classic-as-apple-pie song, I'm stalling, staying in the air conditioning vacuuming! Yes! That's right doing housework! Because cleaning my floors in the cool beats sweating at the ballpark! I'm not standing and singing, eating popcorn or peanuts ... No, this weekend is my 12 year olds HOME tournament for All Stars. That means I can come home in between games! and I am. I'm home, plunking out a blog, sweeping dog hair off the floor and making gallons of sweet tea. I have 35 minutes until I have to be back at the park (volunteering in the concession stand thank you very much Mr. Sikorski -not!).
Take me out to the ball game??
No thank you?
More like Make me go out to the ball game!
Ah! The price of motherhood!

btw the following are photos taken by my extremely bored 6 yr old twins who I kept occupied when I allowed them to take some pictures with me camera! enjoy!