Pages

Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

Begonias

These lovely Begonias are the centerpiece on my kitchen table. I find myself here today reading through my Facebook newsfeed and getting caught up on two days worth of Twitter timeline. It's a new day today....Friday at that. I guess you could say it's not been one of my best weeks. I've certainly had better. There's a lot I've not done well in the last for days (you'll save me the pubic embarrassment and forgive me if I don't bullet point the low points, right?). Some weeks are like that aren't they? No matter how hard you try you just can't make a darn thing actually come together ... and since I'm a do-er ... doing all I can and getting no results really, really frustrates me. But this morning my coffee and these Begonias are my sanctuary. Instead of forcing an upbeat blog I submit this .... my real life, real confession and the one and only Begonia plant I've managed to keep alive! Well, there's something to be happy about, eh? TGIF!

What are you happy to have accomplished this week even if it's crazy big or ridiculously small?