Pages

Translate

Monday, April 18, 2011

Today's Thoughts

Most of the stuff I write never gets put 'out there' and I am wrestling through that.

Because there is some stuff I'm willing to let some people know but there is a whole lot I'm not willing to let anybody know.

But here's the thing....the stuff that's heavy on my heart - the stuff that dominates my thought life is so personal and deeply meaningful ...
well, it's just too risky to to post to the world wide web
and yet, it's the stuff that comes so naturally to me.

In the midst of crisis, for example, I have no problem letting the words flow. When my heart is aching my fingers fly across the keyboard. Even in moments of elation, I enjoy converting the blinking cursor into a row of descriptive adjectives.

But I won't let you read it.

But it may be my best work.

And that's what I'm thinking about today.

What about you? How do you filter through what to post?