Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Author Rachel Friedman also suggests the memior book!

As I do some evenings,

after I get the twins bathed and off to bed,
after I've checked over my sons' homework,
after I've cleaned the kitchen,
and after the dog goes out,

I do what I do almost every evening...squeeze in some 'free' reading time.

As of lately I've been engrossed with online reading. That is blogs, tweets, how to promote your media presence, what not to write about, what to write about, etc. etc. etc.

Well I was pretty excited to find that someone else out there also promotes Bill Roorbach's memior how-to book. Look:

Guide to Literary Agents - 7 Things I've Learned So Far, by Rachel Friedman

I also found this blog post to be very good. Some how-to-be-a-better-writer blogs have the same steps in them. This added a few I was not yet aware of; testimonials and guest posts. I'm excited to consider this new option.

So if anyone wants me to be a guest blogger on their site...I'd be happy to oblige. I'll return the favor!
and if anyone wakes up in the morning with an unshakable desire to write about my awesomeness, that too will be posted on my site.
Whatdayasay?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller...